Travsian ('we,' 'us,' or 'our') owner of Travsian.com, values your trust. This is why we want you to be aware of how we collect, use, and disclose your information.
“Website”), access or use our software applications that on mobile devices (the “App”), or avail our booking services provided via our Website, App, and contact
centers (the “Services”).
Terms & Conditions.
Personal Information Collected By Travsian
Personal Information refers to any information which identifies you as an individual and relates you to an identifiable person. It includes:
- • Name
- • Postal address
- • Telephone number
- • Email address
- • Information linked to your Credit and debit card number
- • Social media accounts' details
- • Passport number
- • Any other information that you provide while making a booking with us (e.g., your dietary preferences or health concerns). Along with that the points
of departure and destinations.
How Travsian Collects Personal Information
We collect your Personal Information in a variety of ways and share it with our Service Providers. How we do so includes:
• Through our Services: We may collect Personal Information when you subscribe for a promotion, make a booking with us or avail of our services.
• Offline: If you reach out to us via our customer care service, we may collect your Personal Information from you offline.
• From Social Media Sources: We may access your social media information via social media platforms including other third parties to the extent the applicable law permits.
How Travsian Uses Your Personal Information
We may use Personal Information:
• For completing and fulfilling the booking made or service availed. This includes the payment process, any communication between you and our agent regarding your booking, and to provide you with our customer service if required. We also use the information on your passport to complete your travel bookings.
• For responding to any of your inquiries and fulfill your requests, or to send you our promotional newsletters.
• For sending any administrative information to you. This may include information regarding the Services and any changes that we may incorporate to our terms, conditions, and/ or policies.
• For sending across the marketing communications that might be of your interest, as permitted by applicable law.
• For us to deliver a personalized experience on the Services by and offers that are tailor-made for you.
• For business purposes including data analysis, risk analysis, and fraud prevention. It also includes our efforts to enhance, improve, or modify our Services
by identifying your usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our campaigns.
• As we believe necessary or appropriate:
(a) under the applicable laws of the India;
(b) to comply with the legal process;
(c) to respond to requests from government authorities;
(d) to make sure our terms and conditions are enforced rightfully;
(e) to make sure that our operations or interests are met;
(f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety as a corporate
(g) to pursue any remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
How Personal Information Might Get Disclosed
Your Personal Information may get disclosed to the following entities.
• Travel-related suppliers: These include suppliers such as airlines, hotels, and car rental companies. They are provided with your Personal Information so that they efficiently deliver the services that you book using the Services.
• Other travel-related companies: These are the companies with whom we partner to provide you the Services. These include airline consolidators or aggregators, other travel agencies that provide access to their travel-related inventory and travel insurance suppliers.
• To our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology, and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services. The information that we share with them is subject to confidentiality obligations.
• Depending on the settings of your social media account we share the information in connection with your social activity. If you do not want your Personal Information shared via social media, please do not connect your social media account with Travsian.
- As necessary or appropriate:
(a) under the law of the India
(b) to comply with the legal process and to prevent fraud, or criminal activity
(c) to respond to requests from government authorities
(d) to enforce Travsian's terms and conditions
(e) to protect our operations or interests
(f) to protect our rights, privacy, and safety
(g) to allow us to pursue remedies and limit the damages that may sustain
Other Information Travsian May Collect
Other Information refers to any information which is not directly revealing your specific identity or relate you to any individual. Other Information includes:
- • Your browser and device information
- • Your app usage
- • The information we collect through your cookies, pixel tags, and any other analytics technologies
- • Your demographic information
• Any aggregated information
Using pixel tags: The pixel tags may be used by Travsian to track the actions of users of the Services and measure the
results of our marketing campaigns. This also includes compiling the statistics about usage and customer response rate.
IP Address: It is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. We may identify your IP address when you have logged in automatically on our server files and know the time of the visit along with the number of pages (s) visited on Travsian. This is a standard practice and is done automatically by most of the websites and apps. The reason to collect IP addresses is to know the usage levels, diagnose server issues, and administer the Services provided. We are also able to derive your approximate location from your IP address.
We may ask you for information including your preferred means of communication and any special travel requests (example: dietary restriction or health concerns.) This information is collected by us when you provide it voluntarily.
• Also, we are not responsible if these third parties including Facebook, Google, Microsoft, or Apple collect, use, or disclose your data including Personal Information you disclose on our website while using these applications.
Under security, we seek reasonable measures that are organizational, technical, and administrative to protect Personal Information within the organization. However,
with this, unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system is 100% secure. So, in such a case, if you have any reason to believe that your interaction with us is not
safe now or your security has been breached or compromised, please immediately notify us on support@Travsian.com.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
As our customer, you are free to make your choices regarding the use of your Personal Information. You can choose to opt-out from receiving our marketing communications by contacting us on support@Travsian.com.
Travsian will comply with your request at the earliest. However, please note that even if you opt-out of receiving marketing communications, you will continue to receive the operational messages or emails that curtail the details of your bookings, and you cannot opt-out of that.
We keep your Personal Information retained with us till it's necessary and to fulfill the purpose as outlined under this Policy. There may be some circumstances
under which a longer retention period may be required. In such cases, retaining the data is permitted under law.